Woodside Senior Communities offers two Assisted Living Communities – Woodside Manor and Woodside Villa Memory Care.
Assisted living at Woodside Manor might be right for you if you can no longer live on your own but want to maintain a level of independence and are comfortable living in your own apartment. Assisted living also provides the security of around-the-clock support and assistance with activities of daily living, such as meals, housekeeping, medications, laundry, bathing, and dressing. Do you love socializing and meeting new people? Assisted living is the perfect setting for socializing, joining in a variety of activities, and meeting new friends.
Assisted living services at Woodside Manor include:
- Six levels of care – the support you need without paying for the support you don’t (assistance varies depending on need of individual)
- 24-hour call response system
- A full-time RN on staff as well as trained medical staff available 24 hours a day
- Full-time activities director and staff with daily activities on and off-campus
- Scheduled transportation to appointments and off-site activities
- Housekeeping and laundry service available
- Three-home cooked meals served restaurant-style each day in our beautiful dining rooms
- Full-service beauty/barber shop on site
- Weekly religious services
- Respite Care/Short Stay – 5 to 90 day stays, all-inclusive daily rate
Call us at 920-499-7560 to set up your personal tour of Woodside Manor
Click here to learn more about Woodside Manor
Click here to learn more about Assisted Living Memory Care at Woodside Villa