Skilled Nursing is available at our Woodside Lutheran Home facility.
Skilled nursing care is at the heart of everything we do. For over fifty years, we have been caring for residents as if they were family. We have a caring, family environment that’s comfortable and homey. We not only know about your medical needs, but we know you as a person. We take great pride in the fact that at Woodside, “everyone knows your name”.
Our full range of long term care services and amenities include:
- Skilled nursing care 24 hrs. a day, 7 days a week
- Semi-private, private and deluxe rooms
- Cable television and telephone available
- Spacious dining rooms for each living area
- Nutritious, home-cooked meals provided three times a day
- Therapeutic & special diets prepared by a registered dietician
- Beautifully wooded, landscaped grounds and courtyards
- Rehabilitation specialists in physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Large, comfortable lounges for gathering with family and friends
- Wide variety of recreational, cultural and social activities
- Spiritual care including regular religious services, chapel and Bible studies
- Residents may also watch services from the comfort of their own rooms on closed circuit television
- On-site beauty and barber services available
- Scheduled transportation to off-site activities
Individuals who are able to recover from a disabling injury or illness may need temporarily assistance as they are getting back the strength and balance to be independent again.
Personal care includes assistance with what are known as the activities of daily living, such as:
- Intravenous therapy
- Diabetic management
- Wound care
- Medication management
- Rehabilitation (physical, occupational or speech therapy)